Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Initial Consult

My initial consult was in August of 2011. I made the trip to TLC in Raleigh to have all the appropriate screening tests done. Everyone in the office was great! After several measurements of my cornea were taken and an exam was performed, I was definitely a candidate for surgery. I scheduled the surgery for September 30, 2011 at TLC in Greensboro because they do surgery on Fridays and the 1 day post-op on Saturday morning. This would allow me to have the weekend to rest before work on Monday. My instructions before the surgery date were: no contact lenses 3 weeks prior to surgery, a cycloplegic exam given by one of the docs in the practice I work for, and begin my regimen of drops 3 days before surgery.
I wanted to give a BIG Thank You to everyone at the TLC Raleigh office!!